As part of our serious commitment to institutional social responsibility, Chuo University is committed to properly handling any and all identifiable personal data (personal information), such as the names, postal addresses, and email addresses of visitors to our website. Please be assured that we will respect and protect your personal information.
- Chuo University handles personal information in accordance with Chuo University Personal Information Protection Regulations and takes strict security measures in managing such information.
- Chuo University uses the personal information of its website visitors to offer unique information services. When we ask you to provide your personal information for other purposes, you will be informed of the reasons we would like to collect such information.
- Chuo University will not provide the personal information of Chuo website visitors to third parties, except when we receive your approval for disclosure, or when the law requires disclosure. If we provide personal information to third parties, we will contract with third parties to ensure the security of such information.
- If website visitors wish to refer to or modify their personal information stored in the Chuo website, please contact our PR Office. We will comply with all reasonable requests.
Handling of Personal Information on the Chuo website
- You can visit the Chuo website without disclosing your personal information and such information will not be collected when visiting the Chuo web pages. Some information may be used for statistical trend analysis to find out which pages are popular on the Chuo site, but such information will not include your personal data.
- Most of our website can be visited even if you do not provide us with your personal information; however, please be advised that without such information, there may be specific options, offers, and services that may not be available to you.