Basic library rules
Follow the rules!
- Carry your student ID card (or CHOIS Card) with you when you enter the library.
- Do not take any book or other library material out of the library without following the borrowing procedures.
- Make sure to return the borrowed items by the due date.
- In case any of the borrowed items being lost, damaged, or destroyed, you are required to replace the lost /damaged/destroyed item with a new one.
- Never write in books or cut pages out of them.
- Return books/materials to their original location on the bookshelf.
Practice good manners!
- Any food is not allowed to have in the library. Only drink bottles with a cap that could be tightly closed are permitted in the reading room.
- Using of mobile phones is prohibited. Switch your mobile phone off and keep it in your bag, etc. while you are in the library.
- Private conversations are not permitted. Even talking in a whisper or standing and chatting may be disturbing to others. Strictly prohibited from doing the above.
- Refrain from leaving your baggage, etc. on library chairs/sofas, and avoid taking up two seats by sitting on one and putting your baggage, clothes, etc. on the other. Also, please be sure not to leave valuables unattended.
Your cooperation is requested in providing a quiet reading environment.