About This Site
Official Chuo University Website Information
- This is the official website for Chuo University (hereinafter also referred as “our website”).
- Please be forewarned that Chuo University has the right to change or delete the contents and/or URL of this website without prior notice. Terms and Conditions may also be changed without prior notice. If Terms and Conditions are changed, you will have to follow the new Terms and Conditions.
- The copyright of this website belongs to Chuo University. All unauthorized copying or reproduction of the contents of our website is a violation of the copyright, and is strictly prohibited.
Linking to our website
- Links to our website may be made without asking for permission.
- Chuo University bears no responsibility (to a linking site) for any damages, complaints, or demands which originate from a third party. At the same time, we request that you do no damage to the Chuo University site. Chuo University is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness on a linking website of the content of the Official Chuo University Website.
- Websites that include content that libels our university or damages its credibility.
- Websites that include content that is contrary to (or could be contrary to) public order and standards of decency, as well as websites that are connected with (or could possibly be connected with) activities that are disruptive of (or might be disruptive of) public order and standards of decency.
- Websites that use frames or which in other ways make it unclear that the content from our website is our own.
Systems known to have compatible operations capabilities are Windows Edge, Firefox and Chrome, Macintosh Safari, Chrome and Firefox, iOS and Android OS (Latest version).
- This website uses Google Analytics for the sole purpose of measuring and analyzing visitor traffic. The University and Google do not obtain personally identifiable information and the data is aggregated anonymously.
Google Analytics Terms of Service